Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hello

It sounds silly, but one of the reasons I've never blogged before is that I'm really, really bad at introductions. I can never find a way to start a journal without sounding clumsy and awkward. So I think the best way to do this is to keep it quick and painless, like ripping off a band-aid. My name is Xan Rosado. I'm a stay-at-home mother of one and I live with my three-year-old daughter Autumn and boyfriend Adam in Maryland. I'm starting this blog because I'm terrible at scrapbooking but I want some way to document and share my life with my friends and family, and I also hope to connect with other bloggers out there who I may have something in common with. I've been a long-time reader of the blogs of several other crafty mamas who inspire me and make me smile every day. I've seen the friendships and sense of community that bloggers have created and I'd love to be a part of it. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I'm already enjoying writing it.

No comments: